It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Preschool around Saujana/Ara Damansara
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm 

Preschool around Saujana/Ara Damansara

Hi
Thanks to everyone who has posted such useful information about moving to KL.

We have moved into Saujana Villa Condo's (near the Japanese School and across the way from Ara Damansara). I have a three year old boy and am wanting to explore more fully preschool options in the neighbourhood - am not keen at carting him huge distances across town in rush hour traffic at his age. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Original Posting Date: 18-2-2009 at 09:39 AM
Author: kiwi01
Note: The post above has been copied from the ExpatKL.com forum. ExpatKL.com has been rebranded to ExpatGoMalaysia.com

Post subject: Re: Preschool around Saujana/Ara Damansara
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:00 pm 

Hi

I'm from Ara Damansara, currently taking my baby girl to Bangsar, Julia Gabriel Chiltern House for part-time twice per week enrichment class. You can choose either morning / noon / late afternoon. Contact: Debbie 03-2095 5500

Peter & Jane Kindergarten
Saujana Villa Condominium
Saujana Villa Resort, Seksyen 2
40150 Shah Alam
Selangor
Tel: 603-7846 8318
Email: pnjkindy@streamyx.com
Contact Person: Mrs . Patricia Teh
http://www.schoolmalaysia.com/finder/pr ... =PETERJANE />

Small Wonder Children's House @ Subang Jaya SS19. Not far from Subang Parade.
http://www.smallwonder.com.my/ /> ( I heard my frenz said this is the good one in Subang, with CCTV, which parent can access to the webmail to find out how their kids doing during the day.)

Beaconhouse Kindergarten, Subang Jaya
No 27, Jalan SS19/2, 47500 Subang Jaya

In side Ara Damansara - Knowledge Tree Montessori, which may be an ideal for you? You may like to contact Val on 012 295 0294. She is a very helpful lady.

If you wanted the international pre-school, it will be in Mont' Kiara areas, which you may able to able used the NKVE expressway.

We have been visited Brighton Smart-Pre school @ Damansara Heights, near by The Royal Commonwealth Club, Jalan Batai, this is running by a British ladies, Wendy - her contact:03-2093 2267 / 016 3526069. www.brightonschoolhouse.com
This is the bungalow lot with swimming pool, which is more space for the kiddies compare to other nursery school that we have been visit, unfortunately our little one have to wait till she is 2.5 years old.

The Children House isn't as good as is feedback, when we viewing, it was disappointed.

Good Luck.

-----------------------------------------
Jocelyn @ Reapfield Properties (S.J) Sdn Bhd
(Areas covering: Bangsar/Mont'Kiara/Sri Hartamas/Damansara Heights/KLCC/Jln Ampang)

Whether you are house hunting / relocating/selling your properties, please do not hesitate to PM me. I'll then give my contact number to you.

Original Posting Date: 19-2-2009 at 10:37 PM
Author: Teal
Note: The post above has been copied from the ExpatKL.com forum. ExpatKL.com has been rebranded to ExpatGoMalaysia.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:00 pm 

Jocelyn,

You are brillant - really appreciate the assistance. I was getting a major headache trying to "google" and then locate the preschool on the mapbook.

good luck in the new job - sure you will be briallant at it.

Thanks again!

Original Posting Date: 20-2-2009 at 11:20 AM
Author: kiwi01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:01 pm 

Hi,

You are welcome.

Julia Gabriel have parent orientation day may be held on the 21 March 2009 for their new term start in 23 March. Contact Debbie, she will provide you the queries and info you wanted.

Heh x3, coz I'm currently doing my pre-school research, so, glad is help.

;P

J

Original Posting Date: 20-2-2009 at 04:06 PM
Author: Teal

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]